Friday, January 10, 2014

sorry guys. been a few weeks since i have posted. Been having a bit of a rough time lately. my partners son was staying with us over the holidays and he was sleeping in a room just off of the masturbatorium. That coupled with the fact that he and I don't get along made for a terrible holiday and the stress he causes me made me sick for about a week. Then I fell and sprained my wrist.

Better now and attempting to catch up on my penis time only my partner told me he wanted my penis in him when he gets back from his business trip today and he wants me to save my load for him. So, I guess I'll be edging and practicing GREAT restraint! LOL!

Anyway, there are some new things I'd like to share. We have been looking for a boy/man servant for 4 or 5 years and have found one. He is 23 years old and quite a hottie! We interviewed him over a weekend during the holidays and it went great. He will be joining us in about a month.

We are leaving for Florida in 8 days and will be there for the remainder of the winter. Our boy will join us there and will live with us and travel with us servicing us and serving us. LOL! WOO HOO!

Ain't life grand!

Penises were meant to be handled. So don't let your meat loaf!

jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment