Sunday, December 8, 2013

Good bate fuel has been linked to increased seamen output amongst masturbation enthusiasts.

Wow, that's deep and oh so true! This mornings bate ranks high in the "memorable bate" category.

I was kicking back in the mastrubatorium as per usual morning routine enjoying my stiff and greasy penis thinking about yesterday and my partners penis penetrating my hole and how awesome it is to experience man in his most primal state doing what his body was designed to do. What a beautiful thing! These thoughts and my hand enjoying my rigid penis had me ejaculating seamen over my hand, running down my shaft and over my balls tucked neatly into a leather ball stretcher.

I had planned on edging for a while but was so consumed by the tremendous pleasure radiating form my swollen penis that any thoughts of self control were out of the question. Simply not gonna happen!

So I'm sitting there enjoying the orgasmic afterglow looking down at my penis laying softly over the leather ball stretcher keeping its grip of my boys and the next thing I know I'm pulling on my nipples watching my penis grow. I thought, why fight it... grabbed the albolene and stood in front of the mirror watching as I stroked. Loving the sight of my fully erect male penis and loving the sensation of this beautiful penis in my hand and loving the sensation of a hand stimulating my fully rigid penis.

Eventually I felt the tip of my orgasm starting in my prostate and once again all thoughts of self control... gone! I gave in to an orgasm so intense it made me scream! Gasping for breath I fell back onto the bate couch and rode out the final waves of this over the top orgasmic experience. About here is where my partner came rushing in to see if I was alright. Said he heard me scream and thought I might be hurt.

When he saw the situation he said with a sneaky grin, "Dude! That's fuckin hot!"

Aw, he's got such a way with words...

jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment