Wednesday, December 11, 2013

we have a new addition to the playroom. A glory hole. My partner had one in the house next door but now that winter is here and that house has no heat at this time we have had to move it to building we live in which was a church just a few years ago. The house next door was the rectory but had fallen into disrepair. We have put a new roof on it and it is now stable but that's as far as we have gone with it to this point. The glory hole in that house was great during the summer and my partner had built up quite a following so when the cold weather hit there were a lot of penises out there that were well... you know how it is... LOL!

So this morning I'm enjoying my morning bate. My penis rock hard and greased. Hand stroking lovingly up and down the length of my shaft. Brain lost in the amazing sensations in my penis and radiating throughout my crotch. My partner asked if I wanted to watch him suck a penis  while I masturbated to which I said, "fuck yeah"!

So off to the playroom. The new glory hole is situated in a doorway that has an entrance vestibule at street level that no one ever uses because of its obscure position on the building. It's perfect for a glory hole and what luck it's right there in the playroom. So there I sit boned and greased and I watch my partner make sweet love to the beautiful penis coming through the hole. I have felt that mouth on my own penis many times and he is an expert cock sucker! He knows very well how to make a penis feel as though that penis and it's pleasure are all that matter in the world. I could hear the man on the other side of the door moaning as I watched and stroked my steal hard rod feeling the head of my penis as my hand slid over it and watching my partners lips flare as they slid over the head of the wonderful penis about to flood his throat with hot male seamen.

I was still boned and stroking when the guy left. My partner stood up and I noticed his stiff penis standing out in front of him as I hit my edge again. Knowing I was edging he came over to where I was sitting and slid his lips down my 'on edge' shaft. When the head of my penis hit the back of his throat I could no longer maintain the edge and blew my load down his throat. He sucked every last drop of my seamen out my throbbing penis. He then stood up in front of me, spit my sperm into his hand and used it on his penis as lube and stroked his lovely stiff penis and fired a hot load of sperm across my chest and belly.

It's days like this that I am so thankful that I am a male.

jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment